Connecting Veterans with jobs that build America
We strive to see that all military Veterans are gainfully employed following their tour of duty.
Connecting Veterans with employment opportunities in manufacturing and technical careers nationwide, and educating employers on the tangible and intangible benefits of hiring Veterans.
Immense value in hiring Military veterans
Vet2Tech is a contingency Military Veteran recruiting firm.
Vet2Tech is a contingency Military Veteran recruiting firm. This means we are able to provide our employer partners with numerous valuable benefits at no cost until a Military Veteran candidate is hired. Some of these benefits include:
- Access to our outstanding team of executive and senior recruiters, each possessing extensive experience in manufacturing and technical recruiting
- Saving you time and money by presenting resumes of only qualified candidates; candidates who have been prescreened and confirmed to possess the skills and experience required for the position
- Reducing frustration associated with coordinating interviews, obtaining candidate feedback, assisting in compensation negotiations, etc.
What Makes Vet2Tech Different?
Finding the right job for you
Be seen and connect with employers nationwide.
Vet2Tech has been helping Veterans and transitioning military job seekers find employment opportunities in manufacturing and technical careers across the country since 2012. Let our talented team of experienced recruiters match your skills to outstanding jobs.
- We help you create an engaging, well-written resume that will get noticed by hiring managers.
- We assure your military experience and soft skills are highlighted to better position you for the right job.
- We work one-on-one with you to prepare you for the interview and hiring process.
- We educate you on industry compensation in your area and the demands for your skills.
Submit your resume to begin applying:
Throughout the process Vet2Tech was informative, encouraging, and helped me understand how my military qualities were well suited for the industries they represent.
Matt D. | U.S. Marine Corps | Titusville, FL
Vet2tech is a pleasure to work with, very responsive and they only send me the highest quality candidates available!
S. Harris | HR Manager | Fullerton, CA
I can say without any reservation that Vet2Tech has been the most positive experience I have EVER had with looking for a job.
Bruce H. | U.S. Air Force | Irving, TX
They are extremely professional and passionate about their work. I recommend Vet2Tech on behalf of a company, or for a job seeker.
N. Harris | Sr. HR Generalist | Indianapolis, IN
Vet2tech worked with me personally and followed through with me until I was hired by a manufacturing company in my area.
Brandon L. | U.S. Marine Corps Reserve | Los Angeles, CA
It has been a true pleasure working with Vet2Tech to fill our hiring needs.
K. Price | Human Resource Generalist | Bordentown, NJ
I was skeptical because many organizations say they want to help veterans, but few really do. Within a day [of speaking with Vet2Tech] I had job interviews scheduled with four companies.
Michael S. | U.S. Army | Colorado Springs, CO
The position I received just one week after my initial call from [Vet2Tech] isn’t just any job… it’s the right job! It is just the type of work I had been searching for…
Michael C. | U.S. Air Force | Evergreen Park, IL